ticker

Friday, July 1, 2011

Canada Day

Not much going on here today, it's Canada Day, yipee! NOT! 8-|
I plan on relaxing and enjoying my yard cuz the sunny days are few and far between. No recipe today, Little Bob is supposed to come over in a couple of hours and most likely I'll be babysitting his dog Corbin while he's out partying tonight.

Anyway, I'd like to point you to a great book that could save your life in the long run, it's called




I'm reading it for the second time in 2 years because I'm trying to reinforce my vegetarianism/veganism. I know it's not for everyone but once you read this book it's hard to ignore the facts that are out there concerning Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes and many more life threatening ailments. Every time I eat any animal products, which is really rare, I'm reminded of this book and how I'm actually sabotaging myself.

The China Study is not a diet book and it's not a bunch of hokum, it's all about the results of extensive research done by Cornell University, Oxford University and The Chinese Academy of Preventative Medicine, spanning decades, linking animal protein with the above mentioned diseases.

If you're interested in being healthy and living a long life without dying of some gruesome disease that can be avoided, this book should be on your read list.

OK, I'm done babbling! :-B

No comments:

Post a Comment