ticker

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Montreal Botanical Gardens today!!

No time for a recipe today, it's Katrina's Birthday and we're going to the botanical gardens and a late lunch. She really hates this picture of herself and most likely she'll want to kick my butt when she sees it but what the hell, here she is the birthday girl, 31 today, time flies:


It's going to be a hot day out there so we opted to get going early to try and beat the heat but so far I'm already burning up, then again it could be a heat flash! I hate menopause! :D

I did go out and buy a Tagine yesterday. I didn't know what I would find and I wasn't even expecting to find one let alone a nice one but I was really lucky, I got a really nicely decorated Tagine and made in Morocco! :) I already seasoned it yesterday so it's all ready to use! Expect a few Moroccan recipes soon...


Also weigh in day today, lost a 1/2 pound, not much but better than a kick in the butt! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment