ticker

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wisteria vine gone wild!!

Today I have to prune my wisteria vine! It's scary, kinda like in those horror films where you get too close to the vine and it wraps itself around you and you disappear! LOL
And talk about being a crazy strong vine, it actually broke one of the spindles on my porch! I was nearly swallowed alive to get this picture...


I'm hoping Bob gets back from his car repairs early so he can give me a hand and at the same time he can call 911 if I do get eaten by my vine! Ha!



it's even trying to get in the house, I can't even count all the vines I broke opening and closing the window...


Plus I read that if I prune severely, it will flower a whole lot more. They take so many years to flower, this one in particular I've had for about 5 years now and it made it's first flower this year:


So maybe next year if I prune it properly I'll have a ton of flowers instead of just one 8->

No comments:

Post a Comment