ticker

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Yard in almost full bloom

Sitting here typing with an icepack on my shoulder, not very comfortable but it's better than not typing at all.
Yesterday I spent most of the day relaxing. At some points it got a bit boring but all in all it was a good day. I walked around the yard and snapped a few pics and even got a pretty good pic of Corbin  standing in his favorite place, facing the Buddha statue. Whenever he's there, which is often, we say he's praying to Buddha.  


The pond...


the waterfall, needs to be cleaned again, damned hair algae!!


Tomato soup coneflowers...


Elderberry blooms...


Hibiscus...


I forget...


the gazebo...


my fishies...


Alrighty then.... I'm off to Kim Phat this morning to get a few ingredients for my next recipes....

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are such an amazing woman for all that you do. :-)

    ~Tana

    ReplyDelete